So after I got the bodice done I started work on the sleeves. These were a little tricky since I was using a regular sleeve pattern and had to keep taking it in and cutting portions off to get the off the shoulder look I was trying to achieve. Continue reading
My boyfriend, Ryan, was the one who came up with the idea of making a holiday dress similar to ones that we see many of our favorite anime/video game characters drawn in. Continue reading
It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything. What can I say, life gets in the way sometimes. School was crazy with all the papers and tests and finals that were going on. Our D&D session also ended, due to all party members getting frustrated with out DM, so there weren’t anymore Adventures of Flora for me to write about. On top of all that, I was making a custom cloak (which will be featured in one of the next blog posts) for a friend of mine. Now that the semester is over I have plenty of time to start making new posts. In fact, tomorrow I will be posting the WIP Holiday Dress I have in the works at the moment. When the new semester begins I’ll be joining a different D&D campaign so I will be able to tell the stories of that character and possibly the stories of me game mastering my very first campaign (if it happens). So be on a look out for posts and I hope you enjoy the holidays.